Supervise employees, making sure they follow regulations and meet customer service standards. Work to realize financial objectives by motivating staff and implementing marketing strategies. Schedule employee shifts and administer payroll.
Reporting Teams :- 5 Divisional Managers [Bangalore Urban & Rural /North Karnataka / South Karnataka/Central Karnataka/Coastal Karnataka]
- Should map potential customers and generate leads
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- Responsible for post sales services and client relationship management
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and maintenance of designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Desired Key Requirement
- Age :- 50+
- Minimum Graduate with 20‐25 years’ experience in field of sales experience and demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent.
- Must have advanced computer knowledge and skills
- Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage
- Experience in similar industry and in‐depth product knowledge
- Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills
- Every day to identify 1 prospective Divisional sales manager.
- Every week to appoint 1 Divisional sales manager.
- To enrolled 5 Divisional sales managers with 15 Regional sales managers with 30 Agency managers & 300 Agents & 300 customers in the first 30 days.
- To appoint 5 Divisional sales managers with 25 Regional sales managers & 75 agency managers in the 2nd month with 750 agents & 750 customers.
- To establish 5 Divisional sales manager with 35 Regional sales managers with 250 agency managers & 3,000 agents with 3,000 customers per month from the 3rd
- To achieve 5,000 customers per month from the 4th
- To achieve 7,500 customers per month from the 5th
- To achieve 10,000 customers per month from the 6th
- To achieve 75,000 customers by the end of 12th
- To appoint D.S.M. For Bangalore Central Division.
- To appoint D.S.M. For Bangalore North Division.
- To appoint D.S.M. For Bangalore South Division.
- To appoint D.S.M. For Bangalore East Division.
- To appoint D.S.M. For Bangalore West Division.