The job of a Business Development Manager involves overseeing the development and performance of all sales activities, recruiting staff, directing a sales team, establishing strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expanding customer base through extensive marketing and handling excellent customer support.
- Age :- 30+ Years
- Language :- Should be well versed in local languages of Kannada/English/Tamil/Telugu/Hindi
- Education : – Minimum SSLC or PUC / bachelor’s degree
- Experience: -At least 10-15 Years in Direct Marketing & Sales or 5-10 Years’ experience in Sales Management.
- Valid Driving License:- 2 / 4 Wheeler
Proven leadership and organizational skills, advanced computer skills and extensive experience in sales, market requirements, customer support and advertising techniques. He/she must also be able to drive sales teams and work in stressful environments.
Specific Work Elements :
Developing strategic business and sales plans, ensuring company goals are met; initiating and coordinating development of action plans to enter new markets; assisting in implementing marketing plans; reviewing performances of account executives and helping them improve sales; maintaining records of sales and pricings; creating and presenting proposals; recruiting account executives and controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines, among others.
Daily Activities & Tasks :
- Review the sales pipeline
- Look for areas where they can jump in & help individual representatives
- Observe the team in action
- Coach sales representatives
- Meet with marketing counterpart
- Track progress against goals
- Forecast sales – has it changed recently?
- Learn something new.
- Take a step back and take a deep breath.
- Agency manager every day meeting 7 prospective agents for enrolment & finalising 1 to 2 agents with application form signed with KYC.
- First week 9 agents to be enrolled.
- First month 36 agents to be enrolled with 24 Customers.
- To complete 100 Agents with 72 customers in the first 3 months / quarter.
- To enroll 12 customers every week from 100+ agents from 4th
- To enroll 50 customers every month from the 4th month / 2nd
- To add 1 agent per week & 4 agents per month from the 4th month consistently.
- To enroll 18 customers every week from 100+ agents from 7th
- To enrol 75 customers from 100+ agents every month from 7th
- To enroll 25 customers every week from 100+ agents from 10th
- To enrol 100 customers from 100+ agents every month from 10th
- To enroll 750 customers from 100+ agents by the end of 365th
- To appoint one agent from one sub area / locality.