Be part of building a stellar sales team. The Division Sales Manager will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales growth strategies for the company’s in assigned zone division and accountable to meet and exceed the agreed sales and profit objectives. The position will develop short and long-range plans and programs including actively pursuing partnerships with well-aligned operators, deepening relationships with current customers, maximizing our distributor partnerships and guiding and managing a network of sales brokers where utilized. This job allows you the opportunity to direct the planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the activities of the sales function to effectively execute sales strategies that will maximize sales volume, drive targeted profitable growth and professionally develop the sales staff.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the sales and marketing initiatives for the division.
- Responsible for leading the Division by developing and executing in conjunction with the team, strategic and operational sales, marketing and profitability growth plans. This will be achieved by having a clear and concise understanding of the Division’s opportunities and driving growth by focusing on and assessing the following areas:
- Marketing and Sales Initiatives.
- Current product branding and market place brand recognition.
- Compile overview on the current competitive market.
- Development and evaluation of current and new marketing tools and techniques by product line.
- Identify new market opportunities aligned with Co. capabilities.
Building Strong Customer Relations (new and current)
- Visit current customers to identify performance opportunities and value Co. provide.
- Identify new potentials and focused initiatives.
- Maintain current relationships in designated clients and territory.
Develop Fiscal Budget and Forecast
- Create proposed fiscal forecasts and budget to be presented to Senior Manager(s).
- Identify key profitability drivers to improve overall performance.
- Revenue generation and cost management opportunities to improve overall profitability.
- Sales and distribution models by product category, industry segment and geography.
- Sales tools and techniques inclusive of incentive programs.
- Market current and revised product portfolios and their respective product characteristics.
Leadership and Communication
- Effectively leading, coaching and motivating the AES sales team to achieve the strategic and operational sales, marketing and profitability growth plans.
- Encouraging a culture of excellence and involvement.
- Lead by example, bring a sense of urgency to opportunities, set the pace and set the bar for a high level of achievement.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team member and management in a team
- Age :- 50+ Years
- Preferred Language :- Should be well versed in local languages of Kannada/English/Tamil/Telugu/Hindi
- Qualification: – Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Experience: –
At least 20-25 Years in Direct Marketing & Sales
Record of driving consistently strong profitable sales growth
5. Valid Driving License :-2 / 4 Wheeler
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Strong closing skills. Prior attendance at formal sales training courses a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Time Management.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel.
- Every day to identify 1 prospective Regional sales manager.
- Every week to appoint 1 Regional sales manager.
- To enrolled 4 Regional sales managers with 12 agency Managers with 100 Agents & 100 customers in the first 30 days.
- To appoint 7 Regional sales managers with 42 agency Manager in the 2nd month with 300 agents & 300 customers.
- To Establish 7 Regional sales manager with 50 agency managers & 1,000 agents with 1,000 customers per month from the 3rd
- To enroll 1,000 agents with 2,000 customers per month from the 4th
- To enroll 1,000 agents with 3,000 customers per month from the 5th
- To enroll 1,000 agents with 4,000 customers per month from the 6th
- To Establish 6,000 agents in the first 6 months & generate 5,000 customers every month.
- To achieve 40,000 customers in the first 12 months.
- To appoint 1 RSM For every 2-3 pin code.