We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate person for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes.
- Understanding of Recruitment.
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods.
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Proven working experience as Recruiter HR manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field.