We are a government licensed chit company. We are looking for Recover executive with exceptionally strong communication skills and knowledge of chit fund recovery. Dedicated to recovering debt that is rightfully owed. Responsible employee who understands credit collections guidelines. Reliable employee willing to work. Candidate should have depth knowledge of chit fund, Suit file cases, arrears and default customers. They are employed and empowered by an organization to attempt the collection of debt in all legal and possible ways.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure recovery as per the assigned KRA’s.
- Focus on controlling Roll Forwards and maintaining requisite Normalization in cases assigned.
- Proactive in coming up with suggestion in policy changes on collections.
- Maintaining proper Feedback’s of each contract and provides the same as and when requested.
- In consultation with panel advocate, Filing and attending legal matters in the court.
- Maintain MIS of recoveries done and their month/quarter/year end status.
- This should be done via phones calls, emails, and any other means in formal way.
- They should try to persuade debtors who might be late or non-compliant on the need to pay off their debt.
- They should reach an agreement with debtors and establish a good atmosphere where debts can be paid or collected without generating issues in the long run
- Handle overdue accounts in the company.
- Gives reminders of outstanding and unpaid long- overdue of chit payment to customers.
- Respond to question and complaints from debtors.
- Keeps record of new recovered debt and complete debt as well as people owing to the organization.
- Reach out to clients to gather payment for overdue of chit payment and abscond cases need to be handle.
Qualifications / Skills
- Passion for Collection.
- Knowledge of Collection/Recovery flow.
- Knowledge of Legal Collection tools.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willing to travel within city limits.
- Excellent man-management skills.
- Team player.
- Analytical skill.
- Having good oral and written communication.
- Excellent Co-ordination skills.
- Age: – 30+ Years.
- Should understand & communicate in local languages of Kannada/English/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Telugu.
- Education: – SSLC/PUC/Degree.
- Experience: – 5+ Years’ Experience in same role form Banking or NBFC.