The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales activities within assigned territory by managing sales team, performing sales forecasts, ensuring sales revenue and profit growth, reviewing market analysis and monitoring pricing objectives. Provide direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring for manufacturing sales representatives and advance their professional development, conduct, sales effectiveness and efficiency. Educate the key customer base with product seminars and personal interface. The Regional Manager is in charge of overseeing all operations; Programs for their region & working closely with all departments in build On to ensure the success of the organization.
1) Provides quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding company values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
2) Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for company products as they are sold into all customer segments within Region. Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth. Sells and teaches others how to sell value and solutions to customers.
3) Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions. Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
4) Leads the Sales Territory Representatives and Specialists, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
5) Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
6) Sets the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
7) Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operation & Sell products by maintaining and expanding customer base; Managing Staffs.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Age :- 40+ Years
- Preferred Language :- Should be well versed in local languages of Kannada/English/Tamil/Telugu/Hindi
- Qualification: – PUC / Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: -At least 15-20 Years in Direct Marketing & Sales or 5-10 Years’ experience in Managing 7-10 Sales Managers.
- Valid Driving License :- 2 / 4 Wheeler
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Strong closing skills. Prior attendance at formal sales training courses a plus.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel.
- Every day to identify 1 prospective agency manger by meeting 4 people.
- Every week to appoint 1 agency manager from the identified 6 prospective agency manager.
- To enrolled 4 agency managers with 25 agents with 25 customers in the first 30 days.
- To appoint 7 agency managers in the 2nd month with 100 agents & 100 customers.
- To enrolled 100 agents & 125 customers per month from the 3rd month.
- To enrolled 125 agents with 150 customers per month from the 4th month.
- To enrolled 150 agents with 200 customers per month from the 5th month.
- To enrolled 175 agents with 250 customers per month from the 6th month.
- To establish 700 agents in the first 6 months & generate 300 customers every month.
- To achieve 3,000 customers in the first 12 months.
- To appoint one Agency manager from one ward (200 wards).
- To appoint two agent from one pin code.